Did you catch my post on how I press flowers? If not, you can head over via this link: Pressing Flowers
Today, I want to show you one of the lovely gift ideas we made from them. This gift cost us nothing, but if you want to frame your gift it will only cost you the frame. However, you could use old frames you already have and make this a totally FREE gift/ craft.
What you will need:
- A piece of card
- PVA glue
- Pressed flowers
- Print with a quote (this is optional, but we made one on canva.com)
- If using a print to start, print it and cut it to size if necessary.
- Position your flowers on the card until you are happy with your design.
- Glue each flower down using PVA glue.
- Allow to dry.
- Pop your pressed flower art into your frame and it’s ready to gift.
Content belongs to Sensibly Frugal Living