Me and my kids have made the sweetest Valentine’s treat/ foodie gift idea and I wanted to share it with you…
Decorated Wafer Biscuits!! Aren’t they the cutest?
- Pink wafer biscuits
- Melting chocolate
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Stir in between.
- Get a tray or a piece of baking paper ready.
- Dip the top of the wafer biscuit into the chocolate, then rest it on the baking paper to catch any drips.
- Add your sprinkles before the chocolate dries.
- Allow to cool at room temp or in the fridge.
Content belongs to Sensibly Frugal Living